Under no circumstances does mere access to this Website constitute the existence of commercial relations between the User and the website.
I. OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
In accordance with the stipulations of Article 10 of Law 34/2002 dated July 11th, regarding Services of the Information and E-commerce Society, the following information is supplied here about the owner of this Website:
In addition to its registered office the owner is pleased to make the following channels available for Users to forward their requests, queries, or complaints
II. CONDITIONS OF USE
1. Introduction. ESTEL On this website ESTEL provides information about services to do with its engineering and integral installations activities. By accessing and using this website, you agree to comply with the conditions set out below, so we recommend that you read this section thoroughly before starting to browse the site
2. Users’ Obligations. Users undertake to use this website lawfully, in accordance with what is laid down in these conditions, and in such a way that no harm is caused to the rights and interests of ESTEL or third parties. The User undertakes to respect, by way of example and without limitation or exclusion, the following:
3. Exclusion of liability. This Website is provided “as is” and its use is at the User’s own risk, so that neither ESTEL, nor their administrators, staff, providers, or contributors may be held responsible for any kind of harm, whether direct or not, arising from the use of the Website, expressly excluding ESTEL, to the maximum extent in accordance with the law, from any type of guarantees, whether these be explicit or implicit.
ESTEL do not guarantee the availability or accessibility of the Website, although they will take every reasonable step in this respect. On occasions there may be interruptions for as long as is required to carry out necessary maintenance work.
ESTEL accept no liability for any possible damage resulting from interference, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone malfunctions or disconnections caused by factors beyond the control of the said undertaking; or for delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system as the result of deficiencies or overloads in the data processing centre, telephone lines, the Internet, or in other electrical systems; nor for any other disorder that might occur in the Users’ Software or Hardware. Neither do we guarantee the absence of viruses, malware, Trojans and other elements that might cause problems in the User’s computer system, documents or files, excluding any liability for any kind of damage caused to the User for this reason. Likewise, ESTEL will not answer for any damage caused by third parties by means of unlawful interference beyond its control.
Neither will they answer for damages or harm caused by the use or misuse of the contents of the Website, nor for the consequences that might ensue from the errors, defects, or omissions in the contents that might appear on the Website supplied by the Users themselves or other third parties. ESTEL accept no obligation or liability whatsoever with respect to those services that they do not supply directly.
4. External Links. On no account will ESTEL accept any liability for the contents of links belonging to another website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity, or legality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other websites on the Internet. Similarly, the inclusion of these external connections may not be taken to imply any kind of association, merger, or involvement with the linked-to enterprises.
5. Passwords. The passwords used to access the accounts of registered Users are personal, confidential, and non-transferable. The registered Users are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of their accounts, exclusively accepting the consequences of whatever nature with respect to their activities and use of same. Users undertake to notify ESTEL immediately of any breach of the security of their account.
6. Denial of access and cancellation of accounts. ESTEL reserve the right to deny access to the Website to, in addition to suspending or cancelling the accounts of, those Users who fail to comply with these conditions; in case of unforeseen technical or security problems; inactivity of the account for a substantial length of time; or in compliance with a requirement and / or a police, judicial or administrative order.
Such a cancellation or suspension will be carried out solely at the discretion of ESTEL and will not lead to any kind of compensation.
8. Intellectual property and copyright. Without prejudice to contents for which third parties hold intellectual property rights, the intellectual property rights of the website, the domain name, its source code, browsing design and structure, and features contained within it, (such as images, sound, audio, video, software and texts; brand names and logos, colour combinations, design and structure, etc.) are the property of ESTEL, who have the exclusive rights of commercialisation of the same in any form, and in particular the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, in accordance with the provisions of the current Law of Intellectual Property. The reproduction, distribution, and public communication, including making available all or part of the contents of this website in any format or by any technical means, is expressly prohibited without the authorisation of ESTEL or, where appropriate, of third parties who hold the intellectual property rights or copyright of the contents in question. Notwithstanding the above, the User may visualise the elements of the website and even print them, copy them and store them on the hard disc of their computer or on any other device provided this be solely and exclusively for their personal, private use. Those persons, who, with prior authorisation from the owner of the website, seek to establish a link to it, shall guarantee that this only enables access to this Website or service and does not reproduce its contents or services.
9. Nullity of the clauses. Should any of the clauses in these conditions be declared null and void, this will only affect that particular provision or that part of it that has been nullified, while all the other conditions shall continue to hold; just that particular provision, or part thereof, shall be deemed to be invalid.
10. Acceptance. Access to the Website, and its use by you, implicitly mean that you are considered to have accepted each and every one of these conditions.
11. Applicable law and jurisdiction. This website is governed by Spanish law, excluding its norms regarding conflict of laws, and any controversy that may arise from its use or the services linked to it shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the competent courts and tribunals in Palma de Mallorca. Users shall expressly renounce their own jurisdiction in the case that they have claim to one.
The European Commission provides a platform for the resolution of online consumer disputes. Consumers can access this at the following link:
Version 1.0 – March 2020